更多广告请点击
中文黄页

有您的支持
我们会做得更好
本帖最后由 garfield 于 2012-2-9 18:22 编辑 * @! }8 N$ w- k0 @; }* e# S
+ q0 H* y2 X# y/ Y
成立于1967年,多伦多大学密西沙加的是多伦多大学三大校区之一。
+ I0 L! x  j9 O2 K: J4 G$ @( ]+ ?% l$ _0 z/ `$ \& {. Q( @
该校区为第二大校区,多伦多大学密市校区有15个学系,一个通讯,文化与信息技术研究所,148个项目和89个研究领域。约11600本科生和研究生470名,以及700名教师和工作人员。# H3 ^  \& Y) B  F" T! H: Z
! T$ {! K7 ~- B7 ^; x. s6 F- @
虽然UTM最大程度的选项是在本科层次,但是越来越重视研究生领域研究以及密西沙加市跨学科研究生的培养。
+ j7 R" Z+ s5 E( j1 A2 C  ?! R. T3 h7 |2 q4 y$ C
加拿大多伦多大学密市有一个充满活力的科研环境。它的许多教师和研究人员都能提高工作的创新性及国际交流。2 @) G) o' }" L, F: \' |6 U
. p( N+ V. k0 r8 m. B' X9 M
校园内还有一系列屡获殊荣的设施,包括麦考莲学术学习中心,花费34 million dollars建造的图书馆和信息,休闲,体育和健康中心。
4 [/ E+ t2 ]# g' h1 D0 P7 R5 k2 J  w7 C, B: i
校园是坐落在密西沙加市二二五英亩保护绿地沿Credit River,距UT downtown 校区 33 公里以西。
$ H, D' D6 i) R+ t" j5 ~0 i% m' j8 ^# L' L. D; m( o9 M
校园一瞥
& }! K& s! U; q, i; B& `5 V, S& |
校园图书馆
3 m2 t8 w, w6 J  }, M( k5 R8 n2 r3 J
中文介绍: . I3 ^! F$ }2 H
1 g) s9 Q, c9 i: k
学校网站linkhttp://www.utm.utoronto.ca/
# \* a; b+ k  j" t4 M* j  M
- w. K$ x. Z; i& u" T6 s9 K" b
: ]" S  r, T6 F* J: L9 M' b% u) `: f; Q9 e
  • IC 400px.jpg
  • Established in 1967, the University of Toronto Mississauga is the second-largest division of the University of Toronto (Canada's largest university), numbering about 11,700 undergraduate students, 500 graduate students, 740 faculty and staff as well as over 40,000 alumni.
  • The campus is situated on 225 acres of protected greenbelt along the Credit River, 33kilometres west of the university's St. George campus in Toronto.
  • U of T Mississauga has 15 distinct academic departments, as well as an Institute of Communication, Culture and Information Technology, offering 148 programs and 89 areas of study.
  • Along with traditional undergraduate, master's and doctoral programs, U of T Mississauga offers several highly sought-after degree options, such as a Bachelor of Business Administration, a Master of Biomedical Communications, a Master of Biotechnology, a Master in Management and Professional Accounting, a Master of Management of Innovation and a Diploma in Investigative and Forensic Accounting.
  • Famous U of T Mississauga alumni include astronaut Dr. Roberta Bondar, Olympic medallist Claire Carver-Dias, actor Zaib Shaikh and writer/poet Dionne Brand.
  • U of T Mississauga and Sheridan Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning offer unique joint programs in theatre and drama studies; art and art history; and communication, culture and information technology.
  • The newly opened $37-million Terrence Donnelly Health Sciences Complex, including the new Mississauga Academy of Medicine, as well as the $70-million Instructional Centre, provide an array of teaching and study space for students.
  • The William G. Davis Building and the North Building are set to undergo a $75 million reconstruction and renovation, providing high-tech laboratory space, faculty offices and study space.
  • Award-winning facilities include the Hazel McCallion Academic Learning Centre, the Recreation, Athletics and Wellness Centre (RAWC), the Communication, Culture and Technology building and Erindale Hall.
  • U of T Mississauga is involved in numerous community and civic initiatives, including the Mississauga Summit, the Healthy City Stewardship Centre; the Research Innovation and Commercialization Centre; and the City of Mississauga Economic Development Advisory Council.

评分

参与人数 2获赠鲜花 +2 收起 理由
产证达人3 + 1 〓Q-/Q:1756110303〓〓学位认正、网上可查 ...
MChinese + 1

查看全部评分

60 字节以内
不支持自定义 Discuz! 代码
密西沙加中文黄页

主题

帖子

精华

新手上路

积分
获赠鲜花
0 朵